Galvin Library has an individual room available for use by IIT students with a reservation for participating in interviews or phone/video conferences.
The room is located in the upper level of the library near the Research Help Office. To check in, bring your current Hawk ID to the Reference Help Office.
- This room may be reserved for 30 minutes up to 2 hours at a time.
- Reservations will be accepted up to 14 days in advance
- There will be no provision of phone or computer within the room, but students may check out a laptop at the circulation desk in advance, if necessary.
- This room will be open only during the hours that the Research Help Office is open.
- These reservations should only be for interviews or phone/video conferences. Group work, TA hours, and individual study are not allowed.
- Same-day reservations cannot be made online. They can only be made in person at the RHO and/or Group Study desk (GSS).