Galvin Library has 2 rooms available for use by IIT students with a reservation for participating in interviews or phone/video conferences.
The rooms are located in the upper level of the library near the Research Help Office. To check in, bring your current Hawk ID to the Reference Help Office.
- The rooms may be reserved for 15 minutes up to 2 hours at a time.
- Reservations will be accepted up to 14 days in advance.
- Limit yourself to one (1) reservation per person per day. If you book more than one reservation for the same day, only your first reservation will be honored due to high demand. If you need additional accomodations or extra time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days before your interview for consideration.
- There will be no provision of phone or computer within the room, but students may check out a laptop at the circulation desk in advance, if necessary.
- These reservations should only be for interviews or phone/video conferences by one individual. Group work, TA hours, and individual study are not allowed.
- Same-day reservations cannot be made online. They can only be made in person at the RHO and/or Group Study desk (GSS).
- For reservations between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., check in at the GSS desk on the lower level. For reservations beginning at or after 11 a.m., check in at the Research Help Office on the upper level.
- As interviews may be scheduled back-to-back, you must leave promptly at the end of your reservation time.
Make a room reservation