Student Worker Positions
The library has a limited number of student worker positions available each semester. Preference is given to federal work-study students.
Only online applications will be considered. Do not send your resume, apply in-person, or call the library. Please do not contact the library regarding the status of your application. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
Duties performed by library student workers include:
- Staffing the Circulation Desk, checking out and processing books.
- Providing assistance at the Research Help Office.
- Processing, cataloging, and shelving government documents.
- Scanning and digitizing library materials for special projects.
- Performing data entry, online searching, shelving, and physical processing.
Currently Available Professional Positions
None. Check back later.