The following sites have print models that you can download and print:
- Thingiverse: A sharing community for users to find, create, modify and share 3D models.
- Yeggi: Search engine that locates 3D printable objects.
- GrabCad: Part of the Open Engineering movement with tutorials and 3D designs.
- SketchUp 3D Warehouse: SketchUp’s design library of 3D models.
- NIH 3D print Exchange: Search 3D biomedical printable models
3D Modelling Software
- Tinkercad: Free design software that is a great program for beginners.
- Blender: Open Source software used for 3D modelling.
- SketchUp: SketchUp Make is free 3D design tool.
Check out books through Galvin Library on 3D printers.
Use of the 3D printers must be for lawful and non-commercial purposes. Users must follow all applicable laws, university policies and library policies. The Exploration Space will not print items that violate copyright law or any university or library policies.