All student accounts expire at the end of each semester, unless you are registered for the next semester. If your item doesn’t renew for the expected time, contact the circulation desk for assistance.
IIT & I-Share Libraries
- Once you log in to your account, check the box next to the item you wish to renew, then click the 'Renew Selected Items' button. The new due date will appear.
- Galvin staff cannot renew items from I-Share. If you are having a problem with an I-Share renewal, contact the appropriate I-Share library instead of trying to renew it online.
MyILL Libraries (Worldcat)
- After logging into MyILL, click the 'Items Checked Out' link on the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Transaction Number to see the item status details and renewal options.
- Galvin Library has no control over whether an item is renewed or not.
- A system-generated e-mail notice is sent to a patron as a courtesy alert of an overdue item.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of return dates and to return or renew all library materials in a timely fashion.
- If the item in question has already been returned, please contact the Circulation Desk as soon as possible.