Galvin Library has group study rooms and conference rooms available for use by IIT students, faculty or staff with a reservation. The south end of the upper level of the library is also reserved for quiet study.
- Rooms may be reserved from 30 minutes up to 2 hours at a time.
- Reservations are accepted up to 14 days in advance.
- Rooms are to be used for collaborative work, study groups or student organization/departmental meetings.
- Rooms should not be booked for job interviews or TA hours; please contact your department for those services.
- Same-day reservations cannot be made online. They can only be made in person at the Group Study desk.