Student Worker Positions
The library has a limited number of student worker positions available each semester. Preference is given to federal work-study students.
Only online applications will be considered; Do not send your resume, apply in-person, or call the library.
Duties performed by library student workers include:
- Staffing the Circulation Desk, checking out and processing books.
- Providing assistance at the Research Help Office.
- Processing, cataloging, and shelving government documents.
- Scanning and digitizing library materials for special projects.
- Performing data entry, online searching, shelving, and physical processing.
Search for available professional positions.