Jobs at the Library
Student Worker Positions
The library has a limited number of student worker positions available each semester. Preference is given to federal work-study students.
To apply for a student worker position, please complete the online application form:
Only online applications will be considered. Do NOT send your resume, apply in-person, or call the library. If your application is of interest, you will be contacted by the library.
Duties performed by library student workers include:
- Staffing the Circulation Desk, checking out and processing books.
- Providing assistance at the Reference Desk.
- Processing, cataloging, and shelving government documents.
- Scanning and digitizing library materials for special projects
- Performing data entry, online searching, shelving, and physical processing.
Search for available professional positions.