Paul V. Galvin Library is hiring students for the Research Specialist Program for the Fall 2014 semester. The purpose of this program is for students to work in the library and provide research assistance to their fellow students.
Read more about the program, including eligibility requirements.
Apply for an Research Specialist position.
Jobs at the Library
Student Worker Positions
The library has a limited number of student worker positions available each semester. Preference is given to federal work-study students.
To apply for a student worker position, please complete the online application form:
Only online applications will be considered. Do NOT send your resume, apply in-person, or call the library. If your application is of interest, you will be contacted by the library.
Duties performed by library student workers include:
- Staffing the Circulation Desk, checking out and processing books.
- Providing assistance at the Reference Desk.
- Processing, cataloging, and shelving government documents.
- Scanning and digitizing library materials for special projects
- Performing data entry, online searching, shelving, and physical processing.
Search for available professional positions.