Jobs at the Library
The library has a limited number of student worker positions available each semester. Preference is given to federal work-study students.
To apply for a student worker position, please complete the online application form:
Only online applications will be considered. Do NOT send your resume, apply in-person, or call the library. If your application is of interest, you will be contacted by the library.
To search for available professional positions, click here.
Duties performed by library student workers include:
- Staffing the Circulation Desk, checking out and processing books.
- Providing assistance at the Reference Desk.
- Processing, cataloging, and shelving government documents.
- Scanning and digitizing library materials for special projects
- Performing data entry, online searching, shelving, and physical processing.