WorldCat is an online catalog that contains the holdings of more than 8,000 libraries worldwide. You can place requests in WorldCat for materials not owned by IIT or I-Share Libraries.
- If the item is not available in I-Share, then try this catalog. Note: Textbooks cannot be ordered through WorldCat. View textbook policies.
- This resource is restricted to IIT students, faculty, and staff.
- It is best to create your account before placing a request.
How to Request a Book from WorldCat
- When you have found a book in WorldCat, click the "Request this item" link.
- You will be prompted to log in to your MyILL account. If you have not created an account, you will need to do that first.
- The item information will automatically be filled into the request form. Verify that the information is correct, then click Submit Request.